Jack Carney finds himself upended by a life-changing criminal case. Ride with this tenacious lawyer as he searches out justice for his client. It’s not a question of who committed the crime, but why. A bit of mystery mixed with South Louisiana charm has made this an award-winning legal drama.
FIVE NATIONAL AWARDS–an unusual novel about an unusual lawyer –told from inside the lawyer’s mind– legal mystery.
• Writer’s Digest Finalist — Contemporary Fiction — Honorable Mention
• Chanticleer’s Somerset Finalist — Literary Fiction
• Chanticleer’s M&M Murder and Mayhem — Short List
• Literary Titan — Silver Award
• Finalist, National Indie Excellence Awards
Friendship. Betrayal. Kidnapping. Murder. These are the issues that Jack Carney must deal with when he decides to represent his friend, who is charged with murder. As the story unfolds, the question isn’t IF Connor did it, but WHY he was compelled to commit the crime. Meanwhile, the case triggers memories from Jack’s past and his missions in Japan. Readers who appreciate courtroom drama will enjoy this engaging legal thriller.